A Family of Downlights
MX Wall Wash
- Quick Ship Frame-in specified independently from light module and trim
- Architectural grade die-cast aluminum trims in round, square, trim, & trimless
- Downlight, Adjustable, and Wall Wash interchangeable after installation
- In-field modification of optics, light engine, and accessories
- 2-step MacAdam Ellipse binning for color consistency
- Enhanced Color LED options available in Décor Class A (3500K), CrispWhite (3000K), & 97 CRI
- Control options include ELV, 0-10V 0.1% Dim to Dark, & DALI
- Available with integral LED, MR16 GU10, & MR16 GU5.3
- 10-Year Intense LED Limited Warranty
The MX product line features a Quick Ship Frame-In design allowing the light module and trim to be ordered and shipped independently from housing. The housing and light module are equipped with quick connects for an easy plug and play installation.
For trimless options, the mud-flange ships with the housing.
The Quick Ship Frame-in housing is constructed of a heavy duty black powder coated 18 gauge steel frame and accommodates a 5/8” ceiling thickness. Non-IC, Air-Tight IC, and CCEA Chicago Plenum options are available.
The ability to customize and maintain the MX Downlight series is found throughout. Switch from a downlight to an adjustable in the field should the lighting needs change. The downlight, adjustable, and wall wash mechanisms are field-changeable. Appropriate trims are required.
Field ServiceableSimple plug and play installation or removal with easy access to change optics, accessories, and filter media
Source OptionsExpanded choices from 82CRI, 92CRI, Class A, CrispWhite, MR16 GU10, or MR16 GU5.3
Custom TIR OpticsField changeable 12° Spot, 24° Narrow Flood, 36° Flood, and 50° Wide Flood
Accessories & Filter MediaOptions include Prismatic Spread Lens, Linear Spread Lens, Solite Soft Focus, and Black Hex Louver
GET IN TOUCH:
Anaheim, CA 92806